What is this for?
This article will show you how to add sticky notes to a PDF, just like you would on a printed copy.
1. Open the PDF in pdf-notes app
2. Tap once anywhere in the middle of the page for the menu to appear at the top and bottom of the screen. Then choose the sticky note icon.
3. Tap anywhere on the page where you wish to create a new sticky note, then begin typing in the box.
4. To hide the note, tap on the minimise button.
5. To view all sticky notes within a document, tap on the bookmark icon from the bottom menu, and then select the “notes” tab.