What’s this for?:
Log into YouTube to access subscriptions, save favourites, create playlists, “Like” and comment on videos.
1. Open YouTube on your iPad. If you do not have YouTube installed, download it from the App Store. If you need help downloading apps from the App Store, see our tutorial: KB0028 – Download an app (iOS 7)
2. Tap on Sign In button in the left-hand-side menu.
3. Tap Add account and log in using your student email and password; i.e. <your student username here>@students.danebank.nsw.edu.au.
4. Your username or email will appear in the top left corner where Sign In once was. You can now access your subscriptions and playlists from your iPad.
5. Log out by tapping Settings, and then SIGN OUT. A notification will appear to show you have logged out.
6. Despite having logged out, YouTube remembers your login details and keeps them on the iPad. To fully log out, you must delete these details. Tap on Sign In in the top left corner as if to sign in again. You will see your account there, and potentially other accounts of people who have logged onto that iPad; tap Manage and then Remove your account. You will now have fully logged out successfully.