What is this for?
Before you can upload videos to YouTube, you must first create a YouTube username. If you don’t create a username, your uploads will fail, including on your iPad.
1. On a computer, go to www.youtube.com and click the Sign in button at the top right of the page.
2. Enter your full school email address and password, then click Sign in
3. Click on the Upload button
5. Type in a unique username, then click on Check availability
6. If your desired username was not available, you can select from some of the available options. Then select OK, I’m ready to continue to finish.