We can change the media displayed on the Library Quad Screen by editing the schedule that is running for that screen and changing the media associated with it.j
NB: Uploading content will only work through Internet Explorer on a windows machine!
1. Log into http://magicnet.danebank.nsw.edu.au/MagicInfo/ with the appropriate username and password.
2. Click on the ‘content’ tab (circled in red below).
3. Click on the ‘Add’ button (circled in red below) to add new content. You may also click the tick boxes next to existing content and click the ‘delete’ button to remove old content. It is recommended to only upload video’s in formats mp4, mpg or m4v. If you wish to create photo slideshows it is also recommended to convert batches of photos to a slideshow video (using either picasa or iphoto) before uploading so as not to end up with hundreds of media files on this server to sort through.
4. You will see the magicinfo logo flash up, followed by an upload window popup. Click on ‘Add Content’ (circled in red below).
5. You will be prompted to choose the file you wish to upload, locate it with the browser that appears then double click it. Afterwards you will see a list of files you have selected to upload as per the list shown below. Once everything you wish to upload is in that list (you can click the add content button multiple times to add more) click the ‘Start Upload’ button (circled in red below) to upload your files to the server ready for scheduling.