We can change the media displayed on the Library Quad Screen by editing the schedule that is running for that screen and changing the media associated with it.
1. Log into http://magicnet.danebank.nsw.edu.au/MagicInfo/ with the appropriate username and password.
2. Click on the schedule tab (circled in red below).
3. Click on the name of the schedule you wish to change the media for (Library video is the primary schedule for the library quad screen).
4. Click on the ‘Schedule’ button that appears in the far right column (circled in red below).
5. Right click anywhere within the coloured area on the calendar that appears. Click on ‘Edit Schedule’ (circled in red below).
6. The name of the medial playing (as well as the schedule running information) will appear towards the bottom of the window that appears (circled in red below). Click ‘Select’ to change the media that is on the display (note that this must already have been uploaded to the magicnet server to select).
7. Click on the media you are wanting to display. If you have created a playlist, click the playlist tabs and you can choose a playlist instead. When you have selected the media/playlist you wish to display, click on the ‘Select’ button.
8. You will be taken back to the schedule view, simply click on ‘Save’ in the top right hand corner (circled in red below) to apply the change and send the new media to the screen.