What is this for?
The Google Drive client will allow you to easily access your school files that are stored in the cloud without having to use a web browser.
1. Go to http://drive.google.com and sign in with your school email address and password
2. Click Install Drive for your computer and then click Install Drive for PC
3. Open googledrivesync.exe to automatically install and start Google Drive. You will see it run through the following wizard.
4. Reboot your computer after you see the following message
5. Run the Google Drive application from your Start Menu
6. Sign in with your school email address and password
7. You will now see your files downloading to the Google Drive folder created under “Favorites”