This tutorial will show you how to change the due date set for a task on edumate.
This is very important to monitor, as whatever due date is set for a task on edumate will determine what date it occurs on student’s and parent’s calendars!
If the date of a task changes, or if you need to guess due to it being a long way off, you will need to revise the due date as you learn when the exact dates is so that it appears correctly on the portal for the students and parents.
1. From the ‘Classic’ menu, drop down learning and click ‘Markbook’.
2. Locate and click on the appropriate course in the list, then click on ‘Show Marks’ (red arrow below).
3. Click on the cog icon (examples indicated with red arrows below) above the task you wish to update the due date for.
4. Click on the ‘Date Due’ field (circled in red below) and choose a new date for the task to occur on.
5. Click Save! This will instantly update the task’s date as it appears on the student’s and parent’s calendars.