What’s this for?
A link is a quick way for people to go to a particular website you would like them to see. Most addresses are long and complicated so it is easier to create a “link” or “URL” so people are able to click on this link and it will direct them to the website location you desire.
1. Navigate to the website you wish to create a link for.
2. Highlight the entire link in the address bar select copy.
3. Log in to Moodle and navigate to the course where you wish to create a link.
4. Turn editing on.
6. Scroll to the bottom and select “URL” and then “Add”
7. Enter a name and description for your link
8. Paste the link into the External URL field
9. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save and return to course”