What is this for ?
If you have a large number of PDF files in the iBooks app, you may want to organize the files so you can find them more easily. In this article you will learn how to create a new folder in your iBooks Library, and move documents into the new folder.
1. Tap on Collections and then New
2. Type the name of the folder you wish to create. In this example, we are creating a Geography folder
3. To move a selected PDF into that new folder, you need to tap on Edit
4. Tap on the book or books you wish to move so that a blue tick appears on them
5. Then tap Move and select the folder you wish to move them to. In this example, tap Geography