This tutorial will show you how you can upload and manage your child’s immunisation record and certificates on the Danebank Parent Portal.
1. Log in to the Danebank Parent Portal at http://edumate.danebank.nsw.edu.au/
2. Click on your name in the top right hand corner, then ‘Update personal details’ from the drop down menu.
3. Click on the ‘My Child Details’ tab that appears.
4. If you have multiple students at the school, click on the child that the immunisation records you want to upload correspond to.
5. Scroll down to the section titled ‘Immunisation Record’ and click ‘Add’ to upload any new certificate(s). Click ‘Upload’ and choose the immunisation document that you are wanting to provide, then under the ‘Immunisation’ heading in the table just below, select all the new/updated immunisations that that certificate represents, then click ‘Save’ when you are done.
6. You will see the new immunisation references appear under that section of the my details page – make sure to click ‘submit changes’ to apply those updates to your student’s profile!
7. If you wish to modify or update the documents you have provided at any stage, you can use the cog icon next to each immunisation item to re-upload the document and date for each item.
8. If you wish to delete any immunisation item at any stage, simply click the bin icon next to the item you wish to remove.
9. Again remember to click ‘Submit Changes’ to apply any items you have modified / updated / removed.