What’s this for?
The “H” drive is where you should store anything important. Anything that is important enough that it can’t be lost. This drive has a backup every day. We can restore accidental deletions. These instructions will show you how to save a document to your “H” drive.
1. Open the document you wish to save to your H drive
2. From the menu, select File then Save As
3. From the pane on the left, scroll to the Computer section. Then select your H drive by clicking on the drive labeled the same as your username.
4. Create a new folder if you need to.
5. Change the file name if you need to.
6. When finished, click Save