This tutorial explains how to check the availability of rooms and the weekly calendars of what’s scheduled for a room.
1. In the menu on the left, click on ‘Diary’ and then ‘My Diary’.
2. In your personal calendar that appears, click on ‘Other Calendars’ in the top right (circled in red below), then click on ‘Room Calendar’ (circled in yellow below).
3. Choose the date for which you wish to view the room’s availability (circled in red below) and chose the timetable period (circled in yellow below).
4. The available rooms will be highlighted in green in the next section, and unavailable rooms will be white.
5. If you want to see a particular room’s timetable of booked events/classes, locate and click on the appropriate room and click ‘Show’.
6. After clicking ‘show’ you will be shown that room’s timetable for the current week when you scroll to the bottom of the page (you can move to any point in time you like also to see future availabilities).