What is this for?
The Google Drive client will allow you to easily access your school files that are stored in the cloud without having to use a web browser.
1. Go to http://drive.google.com and sign in with your school email address and password
2. Click Install Drive for your computer and then click Install Drive for PC
3. Open installgoogledrive.dmg to install the Google Drive client. Drag it into your Applications folder.
4. Run the Google Drive application from your Applications folder
5. Click on Open if asked if you are sure you want to open it
6. Sign in with your school email address and password
7. You will now see your files downloading to the Google Drive folder created in the Finder