What’s this for?
This guide will show you how you can share your calendar with others. You can also give them various levels of access.
1. Click on the “Google Apps” icon and select “Calendar”
2. Click on the cog and then click on “Settings”
3. Click on “Calendars”
4. Click on “Shared: Edit settings” for the Calendar you want to share. It should have your name.
5. Under the “Share with specific people” you can type in the email address or name of the person you would like to give access to.
6. After you have selected the person you want to give access to they will appear on the list as shown below.
7. Click on the “See all event details” to change what privileges you want that person to have.
8. The list is self explanatory. Give the person the rights you want and press SAVE!